Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Blog Coming Soon


So I persuaded my lovey wife to co-writing a new blog with me.

We are very excited about it.

Jenn has been the design guru among friends and family for as long as I have known her. She will know colors and trends well before they hit any stores. She could have her own DIY Network show!

She loves how I can just sit down and write anything. I tend to write her a poem or a card before I head out the door for work. I just like writing!



So the new blog is called Write Design.

Not only will we blog about Design around the house, but I want the blog to be interactive with our friends and their home improvement projects.

Hopefully we will have some funny stories, some great photos, and a bunch of people putting their own input in. I'll post the link some time today!

~C. Trendal

No comments:

Post a Comment