Monday, June 15, 2009

Service

I knew it would come.

It was only a matter of time before I was sitting at my computer wondering why I haven't written about it before.

And today happened to be that day.

I was in the mall (first mistake) and I took the kids down to order something from the food court (second mistake). I was under the impression that it was fast food...and well...fast food is cheap.

Wrong.

I was also under the impression that when you are in the business of "serving" people you should...I don't know...LIKE PEOPLE.

ARRRRRRG!!!

Why is it that people do jobs that they don't like!! I mean, don't get me wrong...we all have those days when we don't like what we do. But hopefully its not at a job making minimum wage. I mean, you wake up, you decide that you are going to have a good day, and you have a good day.

If you wake up and you are mad at the world for being the rude pizza guy...guess what?! You're the freakin rude pizza guy.

I didn't grow up wanting to be a salesman...okay...I kind of did. But I didn't grow up thinking I'd be doing what I do. We all fall into the right place at the right time and work toward the end of the week.

Enjoy each day, as you can make it a great or as crappy as you want.



~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment