Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Day Ninety One

I tend to start my New Year on my birthday...in October. But three months in, I get to take a look at what I am doing, how I'm doing it, and what I'd like to change.

This year, my goal is to make significant strides toward some life accomplishments.

I want to learn the Photoshop CS5, and make an effort to start a business of it on the side. (And make images like the one below)


I wrote an article last year for an industry (oil) newsletter, and I really enjoyed it.  Hopefully I will have an opportunity to do the same again this year.

I hope everyone has a Happy (and Healthy) New Year!!



~cft

1 comment:

  1. Wow Josh, perhaps it isn't just calm waters that run deep. Maybe sometimes loud crazy splashing waters are deep too. Who knew. PS. I like your blog, it is a nice window into Yashua.

    ReplyDelete