Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quick Posting

Over the next week time looks to be short, so I will do some "Quick Posting" this week.

When L-Boogie (7) was out of the bath, she went to get her hair detangleiser.  (Spell check underlined it, but I'm calling it a word.)  The kid detangleisers - in my own opinion - are only filled with water, so we get her the "grown up" kind.

She is also in the process of learning to read, so everything she picks up she tries to sound out.


"Daddy?  How do you spell the middle word on this bottle?"

"Ummmmmmmmm.  It's...just....a brand name..."

*(Exit hurriedly out of the room, detangleiser in hand.)*


It reminds me of when I started to understand what my parents were s-p-e-l-l-i-n-g.

God help me.

~cft

1 comment:

  1. If it didn't work so well, I'd by a different brand. Maybe we could just put it in another bottle?

    ReplyDelete