Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Cleaning

It's funny.

Today I was fully prepared to do nothing.

I had nothing on my schedule, I had no games, trips, or holiday's.

Completely Nothing.

Then the sun came up.

And my wife gave me a 80 item checklist called "Spring Cleaning 2011".

And a smile.

So, I started to dig into to the list, and I realized I LOVE spring cleaning.

It's so great to pull out all the stuff you put away last year, before the snow and ice and cold...

Throw away stuff you haven't used in FOREVER.

Organize.

It is such a refreshing experience.  Mix it with a Bud Light, and the thrill of watching my kids work the vacuum - it was a great day.

~cft

3 comments:

  1. Funny...you didn't seem to like the chore cards, in fact ~ you hated them. Glad things have changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO CHORE CARDS!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I did 8 loads of laundry, dusted our house, then went to vacuum and realized that not only did I have to figure out how to work the new vacuum-- but also had to ASSEMBLE the darn thing. UGH! Good intentions, check! Completed? CHECK. I conquered spring cleaning 101.

    ReplyDelete