Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crazy

There's a ton of crazies out there.

Come to think of it, your reading words coming straight from one of the craziest!

Oh, welcome to the Blog if you are new!  I feel like Finkle's Mom: "Laces Out!"


Seriously though, people are really starting to look at me like I have stepped into the deep end.  I say things like:

"I enjoy church."
"I love my wife."
"My kids are great."
"I want to start my own self-sustaining garden."
"I'd love to live completely off the grid."
"I'd rather be outside working."
"My family comes first"
"My responsibility is to make sure my kids values are strong."
"I'd love to get back to a simpler time."

Completely Crazy! 

This world is chuck full of people who disagree with one, three, or all the statements above.  

We live in a fast paced, my-way-or-get-out-of-the-way world.  And just wait, it will get faster.  Go anywhere, and I can show you someone in a completely social environment, being utterly lost in their phone.  A social gathering now consists of status updates, tweets, box scores, videos...and no one talks to one another.  It's really quite...crazy?

I love that I can jump online and type anything, and send it out to the world.  But, if you are reading this at some sort of social gathering, please put me away...people want to talk to you!

Maybe you are crazy like me, and want to put most of the current world in the rear view.

One can only hope.

Later Crazies...

~cft

No comments:

Post a Comment